Although I am an out-of-network mental health provider with most insurance companies, I am happy to help you navigate the paperwork and reimbursement process. I will assist you in understanding your benefits and will provide you with a receipt that you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
In order to become informed about your out-of-network benefits, contact the number on your insurance card and ask the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been satisfied?
- What percentage of the fee will my plan pay after my deductible has been satisfied?
- Is a referral required to see an out-of-network provider?
- How many therapy sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
My fees typically range between $150-$200 per session. Please note that payment is expected at the time of service. I accept cash and check.
Additional questions? Please contact me.